A. Donald Angeletti,M.D.
Endocrinologist and Diet Doctor
A. Donald Angeletti, M.D. is a specialist in the field of internal medicine, endocrinology and metabolism.
Upon completion of his fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism at the New Jersey College of Medicine, East Orange V.A. Hospital, he has devoted his practice to creative and successful physicians’ weight loss programs. An endocrinologist specializes in the treatment of obesity, thyroid and hormonal disorders.
Dr. Angeletti is a respected weight loss doctor with extensive experience. His physician’s weight loss plans focus on the individual needs and unique metabolism of each patient. As a diet doctor, he emphasizes personal, caring attention.
Dr. Angeletti has served his profession in many capacities:
- Clinical Instructor at the New Jersey College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Chief of Division of Endocrinology at Mountainside Hospital in Montclair, New Jersey
- Member of the Board of Health in Caldwell, New Jersey
- Consultant to Sanction Committee in Medical Peer Review
- Member of the Axiom Review Committee of New Jersey
- Respected endocrinologist and diet doctor, with ongoing referrals from other medical specialists to assist overweight patients
Dr. Angeletti, Well Known Endocrinologist and Weight Loss Doctor, Has Pioneered Innovative Physician’s Weight Loss Plans
An in-demand expert and speaker on obesity and weight loss, Dr. Angeletti has been prominently featured in the media in his role as a renowned endocrinologist and diet doctor. He has also served as a guest lecturer for many hospitals, community groups and professional organizations, because of his recognition as an authoritative weight loss expert.
More than 150 feature articles concerning Dr. Angeletti and his physicians’ weight loss programs, have appeared in metropolitan area newspapers and magazines, including The New York Times. In addition to his work in the tri-state metropolitan area, he is also well known in Massachusetts as a weight loss doctor with many success stories.
Dr. Angeletti is the author of a publication on cardiac arrhythmias during liquid protein diets, which appeared in the New England Journal of Medicine.